1. To add a right/left column box first choose the page you want it displayed on.
2. Click on View/Edit next to "Featured Content" under the "Web Page Confuguration" section.
3. Click on "Add New Item"
4. Here you can determain the location of the box, Left or Right.... Choose the position (order number) of the box, 1,2,3,etc... Choose a heading tiltle for the box and choose wheather the box will contain text only or if it will contain a module.
5. To choose a module, find it in the drop-down menu (pictured below). Note: Only 'Installed' modules will be in the drop-down menu. For example: if you have a page called articles.htm and you have installed the articles module on that page it will show up in this drop-down menu.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
1. Under the "Site Settings" drop down menu, click on "Meta Tag Manager"2. You should see a list...
1. To add a new web page click on 'Web Pages' under the 'Account Management' Section on the home...
1. To add a new Web Edit Wizard User click on 'WEW Users' under the 'Account Management' Section...